THE WORLD OF MUSICALS IN CONCERT
Following a sell out 2022 New Zealand tour – The World of Musicals in Concert Returns to New Zealand in 2024 featuring an all new show.
The World of Musicals in Concert has graced stages across the globe and features a world-class ensemble of multi-talented artists who exquisitely perform classic hits, fused with emotive ballads, big-screen anthems and iconic show tunes.
From the best of ‘The Phantom of the Opera’ and ‘Les Miserables’ to ‘Guys & Dolls’ and ‘South Pacific’ and many, many more, the World of Musicals delivers a stirring musical concert theatre experience that will leave you spellbound – from the opening song to the final medley of classics.
‘ALL THE HIT SONGS IN ONE SHOW’ that is the quintessential takeaway from this musical concert gala.
The World of the Musicals In Concert is a show that is tailored for the entire family, so get ready to be enthralled and sing along to all your to all your favourite and much-loved songs from the world of Musical Theatre in one unforgettable evening. Secure your seats today to a show inspired by many but unlike any other.
VISIT WWW.THEWORLDOFMUSICALS.COM TO SEE MORE OF THE WONDER!
THURSDAY 18 JULY 2024
ADULT: $89.90 + booking fees
SENIOR: $84.90 + booking fees
CHILD (under 15): $69.90 + booking fees
FAMILY (2 adults + 2 children): $279.60 + booking fees
GROUP (10+): $84.90 + booking fees
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS Refer our Terms & Conditions
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.