Terms & Conditions
The Regent Theatre Trust of Otago is a New Zealand owned business.
17 The Octagon, Dunedin
Otago, New Zealand
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
Payment Security is managed through Windcave for mutual security. Encryption protection is managed with an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, industry standard 128bit encryption software.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Special Entry Condition: COVID-19
By agreeing to these T&C’s, you acknowledge that:
1.1 there is currently a global pandemic occurring, namely a respiratory illness outbreak caused by a novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”).
1.2 in accordance with the New Zealand Government’s COVID-19 Protection Framework for mass gatherings, it is a condition of entry that any event attendee or ticket holder agrees to comply with all Governmental requirements around mass gatherings in place at the time of the event.
1.3 further details of the New Zealand Government COVID-19 mass gathering requirements applicable to this event will be communicated to ticket purchasers closer to the event date if applicable at the time and are subject to change.
1.4 by entering the Event, you warrant that:
- You do not knowingly have COVID-19, and are not awaiting test results for COVID-19 or otherwise have reason to suspect that you have contracted COVID-19;
- You are not experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, including:
– a cough
– shortness of breath
– sore throat
– sneezing and runny nose
– temporary loss of smell.
If you cannot make the warranties above, YOU MUST NOT ATTEND the Event.
1.5 as a condition of your entry, the Promoter, Ticket Merchant, Venue, government authority, and other third parties may collect your personal information for the purposes of complying with COVID-19 related legislation and regulations, and Regent Theatre’s – Special Entry Condition (as amended from time to time).
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Tickets sold by Regent Theatre are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for that event and subject to the conditions applicable to that activity.
- Tickets purchased via the Regent Theatre box office or website are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- For any tickets purchased online or in person at a discounted price, it will be necessary to show the relevant ID at the venue.
- Each person, including children, must have a ticket.
- The right of admittance is reserved. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or event. If other conditions apply they are displayed at the box office or at the entrance to the venue.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted in the theatres.
- Reserved seating is sold as the best available. In some circumstances we may be unable to meet your requested seat preference – in this instance tickets will be allocated as close as possible to your requested seating.
Regent Theatre assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or line failure to this web site.
Your use of material contained on the Regent Theatre web site is at your sole risk.
Regent Theatre reserves the right to change details on this web site at any time.
Ticket purchases are subject to Regent Theatre, Terms & Conditions of Sale. Please read the above conditions carefully. By purchasing tickets on the web site you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
If you require any assistance or have questions about these terms and conditions please contact Regent Theatre by phone on 03 477 8597 or email at email@example.com
REFUND, EXCHANGES AND REPLACEMENTS
- The Regent Theatre will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled. The Regent Theatre does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. The Regent Theatre will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- The Regent Theatre will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. The Regent Theatre may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you make a purchase on this website, you have accepted the terms and conditions outlined on this page.
17 The Octagon, Dunedin 9016
Otago, New Zealand
PO Box 5036, Dunedin, 9058