IMPACT ON REGENT THEATRE & CLARKSON STUDIO EVENTS
The health and wellbeing of our team and everyone who visits our venue is our priority. The Regent Theatre continues to follow Ministry of Health guidelines for gatherings and public events, whilst being mindful of potential escalation and the impact of reduced notice periods on all stakeholders.
With our box office open, we ask people follow Ministry of Health advice:
- Stay home if they are feeling unwell
- Practice good coughing and sneezing hygiene
- Wash and sanitise your hands
Guideline to attending shows
- If you feel unwell it is not advisable to attend a public event. Please stay home or if you have been asked to isolate
- Please do not arrive late. Allow time for purchasing tickets or food and beverages and finding your seats
- If you need to pay for your food or drinks, use contactless payment options if possible
- Most of all though, please enjoy the event and the experience of being able to view from within our beautiful auditorium
Cancelled events – REFUNDS
If you have purchased your tickets ONLINE you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- The name you used to purchase your ticket
- Customer ID/Sale ID (if known)
- The event details (name, date, venue)
- If booked online, the refund will automatically be processed to the card you initially used to book your tickets
Customers who purchased their tickets directly with the REGENT THEATRE BOX OFFICE, should visit us to obtain their refund. You will need to provide an eftpos or credit card for the refund to be processed; no cash refunds will be given. Please phone our Box Office on 03 477 8597 if you require further clarification.
If you wish to support the arts sector during this difficult time, you can choose to donate the value of your ticket(s) and not request a refund. In which case, the ticket price will go to the affected parties of your choosing and continue to support the arts.
Cancelled or postponed events
We continue to monitor the situation and are mindful of evolving guidelines on both business and personal practice. We will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible regarding any cancellations or postponements and appreciate our community’s understanding and support during this challenging time.
Non-regent related events
For all other non-Regent related events, please contact the relevant ticket provider.
17 The Octagon, Dunedin 9016
Otago, New Zealand
PO Box 5036, Dunedin, 9058