LEAVING JACKSON : THE JOHNNY CASH & JUNE CARTER SHOW
Experience the magic of Leaving Jackson The Johnny Cash and June Carter show at the Regent Theatre on July 5, 2024!
After sell-out shows throughout Australia and New Zealand, Leaving Jackson returns with a bigger show than ever. All the hits and stories that captured the life of a LEGEND – From the famous “Walk the Line” and “Folsom Prison Blues” to the Legendary songs of the “Highway Men” Leaving Jackson will perform them all.
So come and join us for a night you will never forget.
FRIDAY 5 JULY 2024, 7.30PM
ADULT: $69 + booking fees
STUDENT (WITH VALID ID): $32 + booking fees
CHILD: $32 + booking fees
SENIOR: $64 + booking fees
GROUP BOOKING (6+): $64 + booking fees
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Refer our Terms & Conditions
Taxis can drop off and pick up patrons from outside these doors and we can order a taxi for you after the show. There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating.
Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in. We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.
Otago, New Zealand