“Jingle Jigs, Reels a Treat.” Ken Longworth – The New Castle Herald
After breaking touring records in 2019 and following a further sell-out of Australia in 2021 with A Taste of Ireland, the all-singing, all-dancing, family-friendly treat, ‘A Celtic Christmas by A Taste of Ireland’ is set to tour New Zealand this Christmas!
Watch two star-crossed lovers twirl beneath the mistletoe as award-winning Irish musicians complement the world’s best Irish Dancers to deliver a heart-warming performance that will leave your feet tapping, eyes shining and your soul wanting more!
Immerse yourself in the magnificence of the traditional Celtic landscape and let the magic of Christmas in Ireland transport you to a world full of excitement and wonder – a world where energetic music and dance embody the beating heart of the festive season.
Featuring a powerful mix of traditional tunes, heartfelt ballads and all your favourite carols, A Celtic Christmas combines incredible red-hot rhythms with jaw-dropping talent in an unforgettable night of storytelling, Irish charm and spectacular entertainment.
Choreographed and produced by multiple National Champion and star of Gaelforce Dance & Rhythms of Ireland, Brent Pace and World Champion and Lord of the Dance Lead Soloist, Ceili Moore, A Celtic Christmas is the star-studded spectacular you won’t want to miss this Christmas season.
Get your tickets now before they sell out.
Commencing Thursday 15 July 2020 – 9.00am
Adult $64.90 to $84.90 + booking fees
Concession $59.90 to $79.90 + booking fees
Child $49.90 to $69.90 + booking fees
Members $54.90 to $74.90 + booking fees
Groups of 10+ $54.90 to $74.90
VIP $114.90 + booking fees
GENERAL SALE PRICES
Commencing Thursday 12 August 2021 – 9.00am
Adult $79.90 to $99.90 + booking fees
Concession $74.90 to $94.90 + booking fees
Child $64.90 to $84.90 + booking fees
Members $69.90 to 89.90 + booking fees
Groups of 10+ $69.90 to $89.90 + booking fees
VIP $114.90 + booking fees
There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating. Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces and our events are available via an augmented hearing assistance system.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in.
We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.
17 The Octagon, Dunedin
Otago, New Zealand
PO Box 5036, Dunedin, 9058
Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Sat 10.30am - 1pm
Box office is also open one hour before shows