Tricia & Stewart Macpherson of STETSON PRODUCTIONS bring to you a unique new musical revue celebrating four of the most iconic singing groups of the 70’s known for their soaring vocal harmonies.
From the creators of the hit show OH WHAT A NIGHT! – YESTERDAY ONCE MORE stars four dynamic performers direct from Las Vegas.
From THE CARPENTERS Close To You to ABBA’s Dancing Queen and The MAMAS AND PAPAS’ California Dreaming to the 5th DIMENSION’s Up Up And Away you’ll enjoy a 2 hour show of non-stop hits, colourful choreography and informative and humorous banter.
For everyone who remembers this music it’s a return to rich harmonies and relatable songs. For anyone who simply loves great pop music and amazing vocal blends, this is a show not to be missed.
Price & Dates
Adults from $89.00
There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating. Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces and our events are available via an augmented hearing assistance system.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in.
We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.
17 The Octagon, Dunedin
Otago, New Zealand
PO Box 5036, Dunedin, 9058
Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Sat 10.30am - 1pm
Box office is also open one hour before shows