** DUE TO THE RECENT COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL CHANGES,
THE TROY KINGI & DELANEY DAVIDSON SHOW AT REGENT THEATRE, DUNEDIN HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
A RESCHEDULED SHOW DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE COMING WEEKS. ALL TICKETS PURCHASED REMAIN VALID FOR THE RESCHEDULED SHOW. **
Troy Kingi‘s fifth instalment ‘Black Sea Golden Ladder’, in his 1O 1O 1O Series (10 albums in 10 years in 10 genres) is due for release June 18th.
A collaboration with award winning artist and producer Delaney Davidson, this album was written and recorded as part of the Matairangi Mahi Toi Artist Residency in Wellington – a partnership between the Governor General and Massey University that was established in 2016 to encourage and promote the development of Māori and Pasifika visual arts and creative practices.
Troy Kingi and Delaney Davidson will take to the road this August, playing the album live, in shows across the country.
NEW RESCHEDULED DATE & TIME
TO BE CONFIRMED
Gold $59.90 + booking fees
Silver $49.90 + booking fees
GENERAL PUBLIC ON SALE
Thursday 10 June @ 12pm
We pride ourselves on being one of the most accessible venues in the city. We have flat access through our main doors and staff are more than happy to help with the doors if needed. Taxis can drop off and pick up patrons from outside these doors and we can order a taxi for you after the show.
There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating. Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces and our events are available via an augmented hearing assistance system.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in.
We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
Our bars have a selection of New Zealand wines and beers as well as juices, water, light snacks and ice creams. The bars will be closed five minutes before the show’s published start time.
People come to the Regent Theatre to have a great night out. So everyone has a good time, we ask all our patrons to be courteous to those around them.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.
17 The Octagon, Dunedin
Otago, New Zealand
PO Box 5036, Dunedin, 9058
Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Sat 10.30am - 1pm
Box office is also open one hour before shows