AN EVENING WITH TOMMY EMMANUEL, CGP
New Zealand April 2024
World-renowned guitarist and master entertainer Tommy Emmanuel is thrilled to announce what is sure to be an unforgettable Tour of New Zealand in April 2024 – his first NZ tour in 6 years.
Tommy Emmanuel is a living legend in the world of acoustic guitar, celebrated for his jaw-dropping technique, innovation, and boundless musicality. He has enthralled audiences around the globe with his dazzling fingerstyle performances, and now, New Zealand will have the privilege of witnessing his mastery up close and personal.
Tommy’s forthcoming concerts promise an awe-inspiring musical journey as Tommy takes the stage with his beloved Maton guitar, captivating hearts with each strum and pluck. Fans will be captivated by a diverse musical landscape, from breathtaking ballads to exhilarating up-tempo tunes.
Tickets for An Evening With Tommy Emmanuel, CGP New Zealand Tour 2024 are expected to sell out quickly, so fans are encouraged to secure their seats early to avoid disappointment.
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to witness a true guitar virtuoso in action. Tommy shared his excitement about the upcoming tour: “I can’t wait to return to the beautiful shores of New Zealand and share the joy of music with my fans. It’s going to be an unforgettable musical experience, and I’m looking forward to creating magical moments together.”
SUNDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2023, 8PM
PRESALE ACCESS CODE: GUITAR
VIP (includes a meet & greet with Tommy Emmanuel pre show): $299.90 + booking fees
A RESERVE: $139.90 + booking fees
B RESERVE: $119 + booking fees
C RESERVE: $99.90 + booking fees
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Refer our Terms & Conditions
Taxis can drop off and pick up patrons from outside these doors and we can order a taxi for you after the show. There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating.
Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in. We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.
17 The Octagon, Dunedin 9016
Otago, New Zealand
PO Box 5036, Dunedin, 9058