ABOUT THE WORLD OF MUSICALS
The World of Musicals Concert has graced stages across the globe and features a world-class ensemble of multi-talented performing artists who exquisitely recreate classic hits, fused with emotive ballads, big-screen anthems and iconic show tunes.
From the best of “The Phantom of the Opera” and “Les Miserables” to “We will Rock You, “Sister Act” and many more, the World of Musicals delivers a stirring musical concert theatre experience that will leave you spellbound – from the opening song to the final medley of classics.
“ALL THE HIT SONGS IN ONE SHOW ” that is the quintessential takeaway from this musical concert gala.
The World of the Musicals concert is a show that is tailored for the entire family, so get ready to be enthralled and sing along to all your favourite and much-loved Musical songs in one unforgettable evening. Secure your seats today to a show inspired by many, but unlike any other.
After a COVID-19 enforced delay, this spellbinding show is finally set to return to Australia and New Zealand. From South Australia to the South Island of New Zealand, audiences will be treated to all the favourite hits from Broadway and the West-End, by an international cast.
Here’s a snippet of what to expect! Click here to view video
Adults from $89.90, Child, Senior & Family prices
GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING SHOWS
Refer our Covid-19 page
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
OUR SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS
Refer our Terms & Conditions & Special Entry Condition – Covid-19 page
We pride ourselves on being one of the most accessible venues in the city. We have flat access through our main doors and staff are more than happy to help with the doors if needed. Taxis can drop off and pick up patrons from outside these doors and we can order a taxi for you after the show.
There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating. Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in.
We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.
17 The Octagon, Dunedin
Otago, New Zealand
PO Box 5036, Dunedin, 9058
Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Sat 10.30am - 1pm
Box office is also open one hour before shows