THE SWEET CAROLINE TOUR – A TRIBUTE TO NEIL DIAMOND
Neil Diamond – the consummate American singer-songwriter whose deep, resounding voice and timeless tunes have made him one of the world’s most loved and lauded artists, earning him numerous Top Ten hits, Grammy awards and induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Now comes The Sweet Caroline Tour: A Tribute to Neil Diamond, putting all those well-loved classics back on stage and in the spotlight, showcased by a world-class international band and produced especially for the theatre.
Take a step back into the glory days of music and musicianship with this beautiful tribute concert, featuring Sweet Caroline, Cherry Cherry, Red Red Wine, Crunchy Granola Suite, Shilo, Cracklin’ Rosie, You Don’t Bring Me Flowers, Both Sides Now, Heartlight, Forever In Blue Jeans, Song Sung Blue, Brother Love’s Travelling Salvation Show, I Am… I Said, Girl You’ll Be a Woman Soon and more.
THURSDAY 30 NOVEMBER, 8.00PM
ADULT: $66.30 + booking fees
CHILD (under 13): $42.30 + booking fees
GROUP (6+): $61.30 + booking fees
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Refer our Terms & Conditions
There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating. Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in.
We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.
17 The Octagon, Dunedin 9016
Otago, New Zealand
PO Box 5036, Dunedin, 9058