DUNEDIN SCHOOL OF BALLET
END OF YEAR CELEBRATION 2023
The Dunedin School of Ballet has been training dancers of all ages in Dunedin for over 60 years. The Dunedin School of Dance believes that dance helps develop confidence, musicality, self discipline and posture.
Principal Robyn Sinclair feels the most important part of learning dance is enjoyment, students attend class because they want to dance “Lets face it, most students attend class because they want to dance, if you produce a dancer, then that’s a bonus”.
The Dunedin School of Ballet end of year performance celebrates the achievements and progress of the studio’s students. Showcasing a wide range of dance styles and for all ages between 3 and 60.
Most works in the show have been created by the teachers over the last six weeks, proving their expertise and absolute love for dance.
SUNDAY 3 DECEMBER 2023
1.30PM & 7PM
ADULT: $25 + booking fees
CHILD: $15 + booking fees
FAMILY: $60 + booking fees
ADULT: $40 + booking fees
CHILD: $25 + booking fees
FAMILY: $100 + booking fees
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS Refer our Terms & Conditions
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.
Otago, New Zealand