CREEDENCE CLEARWATER COLLECTIVE
We invite you to join us for a night of Creedence Clearwater Revival and John Fogerty, as we celebrate the music of one of the worlds most iconic bands – from the songs they wrote to, to the songs they covered, to the songs they wrote for others.
From their album debut in 1968 to their last album in 1972, CCR was a juggernaut of phenomenal proportions.
No other band has created such an impact in such a short time.
The Creedence Clearwater Collective brings to the stage a band that captures the unique CCR sound.
You do not want to hear through the grapevine that you missed out on this fun, hit-packed live concert.
Join us, a real-life travelling band.
FRIDAY 22 MARCH 2024, 7.30PM
ADULT: $69 + booking fees
STUDENT (WITH VALID ID): $64 + booking fees
CHILD (17 & UNDER): $49 + booking fees
SENIOR: $64 + booking fees
GROUP BOOKING (6+): $62 + booking fees
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Refer our Terms & Conditions
Taxis can drop off and pick up patrons from outside these doors and we can order a taxi for you after the show. There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating.
Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in. We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.
Otago, New Zealand