From the producers of the smash hit show Celtic Illusion, comes the most exhilarating dance production of 2020!
Celtica, a high octane modern Irish Dance show will storm the stages of New Zealand on its National tour in 2021
Staring an elite troupe of dancers, including stars of Riverdance and Celtic Illusion, Celtica is the stage event not to be missed.
Prepare to be mesmerised as you’re transported to the Emerald Isle. Witness first-hand some of the fastest taps in the world, awe inspiring contemporary Irish music and spectacular costumes. This show stopping performance takes the passion and power of Irish dance into the 20th century!
Whether it be a night out with the family or friends, let Celtica enthral and entertain you. BOOK NOW!
Adult $79.90 + booking fees
Student (w ID) $74.90 + booking fees
Child $69.90 + booking fees
Senior $74.90 + booking fees
Group (#8+) $74.90 + booking fees
Family (2×2) $290.00 + booking fees
We pride ourselves on being one of the most accessible venues in the city. We have flat access through our main doors and staff are more than happy to help with the doors if needed. Taxis can drop off and pick up patrons from outside these doors and we can order a taxi for you after the show.
There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating. Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces and our events are available via an augmented hearing assistance system.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in.
We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
Our bars have a selection of New Zealand wines and beers as well as juices, water, light snacks and ice creams. The bars will be closed five minutes before the show’s published start time.
People come to the Regent Theatre to have a great night out. So everyone has a good time, we ask all our patrons to be courteous to those around them.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.
17 The Octagon, Dunedin
Otago, New Zealand
PO Box 5036, Dunedin, 9058
Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Sat 10.30am - 1pm
Box office is also open one hour before shows