The 7 Days Live tour is now officially a November tradition. And this year our (not very) brave comedians will smash out 13 shows in 13 towns around New Zealand with (nearly) no fear at all. Dodging lockdowns, Jeremy Corbett, Dai Henwood and Paul Ego jump in a van and bring much-needed comedy to the nation, laughing directly in the face of Covid-19 (wearing a mask of course).
Don’t miss this show – part quick-fire standup from the country’s best including Ben Hurley, Justine Smith, Josh Thomson and Jeremy Elwood, and part a completely un-censored and un-edited 7 Days show, it’s exactly the medicine we need in 2020 (until we get a vaccine that is).
Be there to see our comedy heroes, live!
Group of 10+: $54 per ticket
Recommended age 15 Years + due to explicit language
There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating. Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces and our events are available via an augmented hearing assistance system.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in.
We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.
17 The Octagon, Dunedin
Otago, New Zealand
PO Box 5036, Dunedin, 9058
Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Sat 10.30am - 1pm
Box office is also open one hour before shows