Buy Now 8pm, 27 April
To celebrate their 20th Anniversary, AND the 40th Anniversary of Pink Floyd’s ‘Animals’ album The Pink Floyd Experience returns to Australia and New Zealand in 2017 with a trilogy of Pink Floyd albums, played in their entirety by world class musicians, augmented by a stellar crew of the best sound and lighting teams with state of the art sound and lighting equipment.
Featuring Pink Floyd’s three most iconic albums, Animals, Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here, this is a Pink Floyd fan’s dream concert. These three albums would be regarded by many as Pink Floyd’s finest works, each album a masterpiece. Three complete Pink Floyd albums performed just as they were meant to be listened to, all the other elements of a Pink Floyd concert – stunning sound, lighting and visuals – and an 11 piece band with impeccable attention to detail and you’ve got one hell of a show!
Once you have seen these guys perform live, it will be obvious the deep passion they have for all things Floyd. Skilfully delivered with the utmost respect, you will hear some of Pink Floyd’s biggest hits with songs like Money, Time, Wish You Were Here, Shine On, You Crazy Diamond, Dogs, Sheep, Great Gig in the Sky and Brain Damage, all performed exactly as they are on the record.
Every detail, every nuance, every note captured perfectly, from Rick Wright’s delicate piano work to David Gilmour’s soaring guitar solos, with vocals that sound uncannily like both Waters and Gilmour, drenched in beautiful backing vocals & harmonies that will make the hairs on your neck stand up.
2017 also marks the 20th Anniversary of the Pink Floyd Experience. What started off as a one off show has turned into an international touring monster thanks to the loyal support of so many amazing people.
You won’t be disappointed! Don’t miss this show!
Our bars have a selection of New Zealand wines and beers as well as juices, water, light snacks and ice creams. The bars will be closed five minutes before the show’s published start time.
We pride ourselves on being one of the most accessible venues in the city. We have flat access through our main doors and staff are more than happy to help with the doors if needed. Taxis can drop off and pick up patrons from outside these doors and we can order a taxi for you after the show.
There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating. Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces and our events are available via an augmented hearing assistance system.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in.
We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
People come to the Regent Theatre to have a great night out. So everyone has a good time, we ask all our patrons to be courteous to those around them.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.