Buy Now 7.30pm, 20 October
“The Boys Are Back” for their fourth New Zealand tour this October!
Returning from Las Vegas, and incredible sold out concerts around the world, Oh What A Night! is the kind of evening that has toes tapping to the infectious songs of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons.
In 1990, they were inducted into the Rock ‘N Roll Hall Of Fame and to this day their unique and irresistible music continues to thrill all ages. The personable stars of Oh What A Night! stay true to the original records, so true in fact that we must point out that the cast sing “live”… not lip-synching.
This exhilarating show is as fresh and relevant today as it is nostalgic for the purists. The audience gets to know and love the four dynamic talents and cheer their boundless energy, great choreography, humour and, of course, the instantly recognisable timeless classic hits.
The smiles on previous Kiwi audience faces as they enjoy reliving the songs of their lives is so heart-warming. As the Otago Daily Times reviewer wrote “Any act which can get a Dunedin crowd clapping and singing within a few minutes of starting deserves a standing ovation, which is exactly what happened the Regent Theatre last night.”
Experience 2 hours of superb entertainment from these stars from Vegas.
Our bars have a selection of New Zealand wines and beers as well as juices, water, light snacks and ice creams. The bars will be closed five minutes before the show’s published start time.
We pride ourselves on being one of the most accessible venues in the city. We have flat access through our main doors and staff are more than happy to help with the doors if needed. Taxis can drop off and pick up patrons from outside these doors and we can order a taxi for you after the show.
There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating. Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces and our events are available via an augmented hearing assistance system.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in.
We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
People come to the Regent Theatre to have a great night out. So everyone has a good time, we ask all our patrons to be courteous to those around them.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.