Buy Now From 7.30pm, 26 April
Tickets from 107.10
7.30pm – Doors open – please arrive early due to security requirements
8.30pm – Norah Jones
10.00pm – Finish
This concert has no interval.
Frontier Touring are thrilled to announce the long-awaited return to New Zealand by one of the USA’s most critically acclaimed singer/songwriters – nine-time Grammy winner Norah Jones. The Come Away With Me singer will perform five shows in New Zealand. These will be the beguiling pianist and vocalist’s first performances in New Zealand in 14 years!
Norah Jones‘ groundbreaking 2002 debut album, Come Away With Me, was a massive global phenomenon, selling over one million copies in Australia alone and 27 million globally. To date, Jones has sold over 50 million albums worldwide, her incredible career showcasing an enviable versatility and true mastery of her craft. From jazz to country, folk, rock and soul, Norah Jones is a singular talent whose work crosses all the boundaries of American music.
Our bars have a selection of New Zealand wines and beers as well as juices, water, light snacks and ice creams. The bars will be closed five minutes before the show’s published start time.
We pride ourselves on being one of the most accessible venues in the city. We have flat access through our main doors and staff are more than happy to help with the doors if needed. Taxis can drop off and pick up patrons from outside these doors and we can order a taxi for you after the show.
There are accessible toilets on the lower level and a roomy lift provides access both to these facilities and to the Stalls seating. Seats in the Circle are accessed via several flights of stairs so we recommend patrons with mobility difficulties book seats in the Stalls.
We have seven dedicated wheelchair spaces and our events are available via an augmented hearing assistance system.
We also have opera glasses available for hire for $5 at the Box Office – just ask when you come in.
We encourage our patrons to discuss their needs with us so we can ensure they enjoy the show.
People come to the Regent Theatre to have a great night out. So everyone has a good time, we ask all our patrons to be courteous to those around them.
- Please turn off all your electronic devices before you come into the auditorium.
- If you have taken snacks from our bar back to your seat, try not to rustle when the house lights go down.
- If you are late to a show, get comfortable in our bar area until we can turn the house lights back on so you can find your seat.
- Camera flashes occasionally make performers stumble – over their lines or their feet – so we prefer that you don’t use flash (or any other) photography.
- Please keep your feet on the floor – someone counting the beat on the back of your seat can be distracting.
- Dancing in the aisles sounds like fun but it might make our Circle collapse. If you really need to dance (and it’s the right sort of show), please book seats in the Stalls or make your way out to the foyer.
- We encourage you to introduce your children to the arts, but please also teach them to watch and listen quietly and peacefully.